The Anacortes Arts Festival invites you to join our Collectors Club.
By producing exciting art-related community events, the Arts Festival supports artists, art education and creativity in Anacortes and the surrounding areas. All of the proceeds from our efforts go to our Giving Back Program, where we have awarded more than $600,000 grants in our community.
Your involvement in our Collectors Club gives you access to special art opportunities and allows you to support the Arts Festival’s commitment to giving back to our community.
Benefits of Involvement
Friends of the Festival- $50 annually
Friends of the Festival are individuals who feel connected to the Festival and want to contribute to the organization’s goals and activities. Friends of the Festival are often volunteers, who honor their involvement with a donation to the Anacortes Arts Festival.
Friends of the Festival receive:
- Limited edition Festival poster
- Reusable Festival bag
- Opportunity to utilize VIP Area at one of the stages
- Name recognition on a display at the Festival and Festival events
- Invitations to Festival Art Openings
- Invitations to no-host art event opportunities
Collectors – $100 annually
The Collectors are a group of art enthusiasts who share a love of art and a commitment to enriching the Anacortes art community. Opportunities to experience private art events, art education and exclusive exhibits are important elements to their involvement in the Festival.
- Collectors Club pin
- Private Docent tour events at the Art in Bloom and Arts at the Port Fine Art Shows
- 10% off purchase of fine art at all Arts Festival Fine Art Shows
- Once a year opportunity to either a ‘meet the artist’ event, class or a workshop aimed at educating our collectors
- Art Education Newsletter
- Invitations to art events & art education opportunities
- All Friends of the Festival benefits