The Anacortes Arts Festival invites you to join our Collectors Club.
By producing exciting art-related community events, the Arts Festival supports artists, art education and creativity in Anacortes and the surrounding areas. All of the proceeds from our efforts go to our Giving Back Program, where we have awarded more than $600,000 grants in our community.
Organizations who have benefitted from our Giving Back Program:Anacortes School District Cultural Education and art education, ACT Theatre, Fidalgo Danceworks, Public Art, Boys & Girls Club, Museum of Northwest Art, Fidalgo Island Quilters, the Anacortes Farmers Market and many more worthwhile projects.
Your involvement in our Collectors Club gives you access to special art opportunities and allows you to support the Arts Festival’s commitment to giving back to our community.
Benefits of Involvement
Collectors – $100 annually
Our Collectors are a group of art enthusiasts who share a love of art and a commitment to enriching the Anacortes art community. These are individuals who feel connected to the Festival and want to contribute to the organization’s goals and activities. Opportunities to experience private art events, art education and exclusive exhibits are important elements to their involvement in the Festival.
- Invitations to Festival Art Openings
- Private docent tour events at the Arts at the Port Fine Art Show
- 10% off purchase of fine art at the Arts Festival Fine Art Show
- Collectors Club pin
- Limited edition Festival poster
- Name recognition on a display at Festival events
- Once a year opportunity to either a ‘meet the artist’ event, class or a workshop aimed at educating our collectors
- Art Education Newsletter