While it’s true that we award a lot of money in grants, did you know that the Festival gives back to the community in a lot of different ways? … to name a few
- Art Dash & Color Run proceeds purchase public art
- April events fund the Anacortes School District Cultural Arts Program
- the Anacortes Collects Program purchases art from the Arts at the Port Juried Show for a public partner (this year’s recipient will be the new high school)
- Our PIANO-cortes Program produces painted pianos for public use in downtown during the month of August
- Our Booth and Fine Art Awards support individual artists
- We provide a great venue for local musicians & artists
Last but not least – we produce an event that brings people to our wonderful community & provides locals and visitors three full days of art, music, food and fun experiences. Remember when you support the Festival, you join us in supporting a wide range of community efforts.